Cardpresso ID Card Design Software
When you need a comprehensive solution for ID Card Design, Cardpresso Ticks all the boxes. This feature rich software covers every aspect of card printing from design to encoding, all managed through a simplictic interface.
CardPresso is designed to make card production easy. Graphic design and personalization tools are built in. Magnetic, contact and contactless chip encoding are available. Its user-friendly interface allows anyone to use the software without much training.
Cardpresso offers three varities of their software to cater to a variety of different printing operations. From small, basic ID Card issuance to high-voulme, secure batch printing.
cardPresso XS is a basic card design software, designed for small ID card programs that don’t require advanced design and database options. With XS you get:
- Image editing options
- Text editing
- 1D and magnetic stripe encoding
- Batch printing & conditional printing
- XLS, XLSX, CSV & TXT database connections
cardPresso XM, which is the next step up from XS, includes all the features found in XS and more advanced design and database options:
- 2D barcode encoding
- Search (query) records
- OLE Objects & photo on database
- A scrip tab & encoding view
For advanced features,cardPresso XLincludes:
- Fingerprint capture
- User management & reporting options
- Auto printing
- Overlay, UV, and F panel management
- ODBC connection to an external database